Delanee's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

It is October!

82 more days to go! I am starting to really like that number.... Yesterday I had an almost 3 hour Dr. appt. First we had blood drawn for my glucose test and we should get the results of that today. Well apparently the lab lady put my file in the wrong spot after that... so I had a huge delay before it was finally sonogram time. All looks good with baby.... she is said to weigh 2lbs 14ozs now. Then the usual talk with the Dr. He says that he is very comfortable with my progress that I can wait another 4 weeks before coming back.... then start the 2 week check ups.

We had a 3d/4d ultrasound last Sat. but Delanee was asleep the whole time with her legs in front of her face. We did get a couple of cute pictures though and as a bonus we get to go back this Sat. to see if she will cooperate better. Here is the picture from last week and also some pictures of her room.... still not finished but getting closer.






No comments: