Delanee's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

1st Follicle Count

Today was the first follicle count and I have now been on the stimming meds for 5 days. The sonogram showed that my uterine lining is 13.41mm thick, which is great (the embryos will attach here so the thick lining will make it easier for them to burrow in.) There are approx. 17 follicles as of now. 7 are < 9mm so they need to catch up. 4 are 9-10mm. 4 are 10-12mm. And 2 are 13-15mm. They typically grow 1-2mm a day and I have 6ish days till schedule egg retrevial. The nurse will call me later to tell me my E2 level, which will tell them if they need to change my dose. My next appt is Sat. to check E2 and count follicles again.

Our cable to add the new videos is not working. We are working on having somebody else put them on the computer for us, not sure when though.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Marcia! You're getting soo close - I'm happy for ya!

Tracilynn - an april bunny