Delanee's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

2nd Follicle Check

So I had my 2nd follie count today and my lining is now at 23.27.... wow! There are now 19 Follicles. 4 of them are 14-16mm. 10 of them are 10-13mm. 5 of them are <10mm. The Dr. has just called to give me my E2 level which is now at 1418.... a little high. So they have lowered my Menopur dose by half and my Follistim dose by a third. And they are also having me come in tomorrow for another check. That makes me a little nervous since my fear is overstimulating but it is also very reassuring that they are checking me again tomorrow. Will check back after my appt. at 10:15 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Just wanted to wish you good luck on your IVF journey. You are so close, so just know that all those medications, needles and appointments are 100% worth it.