Delanee's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ultrasound Scheduled

Just wanted to update since I have not posted anything lately. We had another blood test on Friday the 18th (2 days later) and it was 407 so that was pretty much a perfect double in 48 hours which is right on track. Then we had another test on the following Wednesday the 23rd (I had figured it should be about 2400) it was 2700ish so again right on track and then some. We are scheduled for our first ultrasound May 5th in the afternoon so I will post after that with hopefully a picture!
I have felt pretty good so far... some days I am really tired and others I feel fine.... I don't sleep well at night lately I am sure it has something to do with anxiety and the dreams about sonograms! I have felt nauseous a few times most days just for a couple of minutes and nowhere near needing to actually get sick.
Hurry Up May 5th!!

No comments: