Delanee's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We are pregnant!

Today was the magic day!!! Our pregnancy test came back positive!!! The beta number is 194!! The like for it to be above 20, but anything above 5 is pregnant..... I was thinking 80ish to 150ish meant one baby and 200-300ish meant twins..... so now the big question is one or two!!! I get another check on Friday to make sure the number is rising correctly so maybe I will have a better idea by then!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Hot Dog! Dont you just love technology?! I'm excited for you guys. I'll keep up the good energies for much success. This is super.
Well wishes!--Megan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, looking forward to having a niece or nephew...or both :0) Reid & Sheena

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are so incredibly happy for you guys!! Love-Karla & Brian

Morrisa said...

Congrats! What amazing news!

Connie said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you guys have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!